Talon AX Turbo Granite Blades
Talon AX Blades
Talon AX Turbo Blades represent the latest technology in diamond turbo design.
The perfect balance of a smooth cut with the fastest possible cutting speed...
They have the right combination of diamond quality and quantity to allow these blades to cut smoothly through the hardest stones, leaving the cut free of chips.
The Talon AX Turbo blade cuts smoothly because the segment design places the teeth close together. With other blades this causes a sacrifice in cutting speed, but not with Talon AX Turbo blade. It features the latest technology in diamond bonding that balances a smooth cut with the fastest possible cutting speed.
Since it’s so free–cutting, the Talon AX Turbo also reduces user fatigue, helping in production and extending tool life.
- Closely spaced segments provide clean, chip-free cutting
- High diamond concentration & quality for extended life
- Bond designed to release diamonds when exhausted to provide the best cutting
- Dry or wet cutting
- Cooling holes extend life by cooling blade core
- Quad holes allow for inside corner cuts, clean up & notching on sizes 5” and 6”
- Designed for straight cuts on granite and quartz